Telephone 0787 6757339 | Email email@example.com
Personalised Wellness Programmes involve working at a detailed level to fully understand your current health, your goals and your personal circumstances. A 'one off' consultation is unlikely to product long term, positive changes to your health. To create real change and achieve results you WANT and DESERVE we need to work together over a period of time. The length of your programme and level of support will depend very much on your current health status and what you want to achieve, but will typically start with an initial 30 days. There are various types of programmes to meet the different needs you may have - click here for more information. Prices range from £195 upwards.
What are the benefits of joining a programme?
• Make noticeable and sustainable changes to your health and vitality
• Have a better understanding of, and dedicated support for, the health challenges that you are facing
• Re-take control of your health, eating and lifestyle habits by creating new healthy habits that you enjoy
• Increase your knowledge and understanding of your own health and how to improve it for the long term
• Significantly improve your energy, mood, weight, motivation, resilience and overall sense of wellbeing
• Remove energy blocks that are holding you back
What is included in the programme?
These Personalised Wellness Programme will all involve the following elements and include regular coaching support, to help you to implement the recommendations:
• In-depth health & lifestyle assessment covering your current symptoms, medical history, family history, and lifestyle
• Follow up Health Reviews & Coaching Sessions
• Weekly Review Calls
• Personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan which evolves throughout the programme
• Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation, where applicable
• Recommendations for nutritional supplements and discounted supplements
Depending on how much support you need, will depend on which programme is best for you.
There are also extra add ons which can be added to any of the programmes.
• Full Iridology Assessment
• Full Access Bars Treatment
• Kitchen audit
• Home menu planning
• Food shopping guidance
If there is anything else you need help with, just ask, or if you would like a one off consultation please do still get in touch.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A COMMITMENT TO CHANGE?